Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste, metal scrap, battery scrap, scrap of computers, laptops, Printers, telecommunications equipment, IT and networking equipment, smartphones, machineries, batteries and their components are made of hazardous constituents under our recycling policy as well the legislation passed by the Central pollution control board and Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF), called E-waste Management Rules, 2016, which came into effect from 1st Oct 2016.
- Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd Ltd will seek responsibility and cooperation from Corporate Companies, Industries OEM’s etc. in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
- Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste and scrap management.
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd India’s leading electronic asset management and Disposal Company to comply with E-Waste management and Handling Rules in providing environmentally sound management of end of life electronics.
We have obtained all the necessary authorizations from the appropriate governmental agencies for their processing facilities. We ensure proper recycling and disposal of e-waste, metal scrap and battery scrap.
This will help us in protecting the environment from any hazardous consequences, which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate waste management of e-waste, metal scrap and battery scrap.
Recycling Policy Terms
- This initiative is a step towards our commitment for a cleaner and greener environment.
- This move is one of the ways to show that we are concerned and thus we request all companies, corporates, industries OEM’s etc. to join this movement to make it successful by way of contributing their end-of-life product.
- For any assistance/guidance for disposal of e-waste please call on toll free number:18602122130
- Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change the terms of the recycling scheme at any time.