Reverse logistics is becoming more relevant practices contribute to a pollution free environment. Reverse logistics is the management of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, cost effective flow of surplus materials, in-process inventory, finished goods and recovering profitable value by proper recycling and refurbishing for reuse of products and materials.
Our reverse logistics management for electronic recycling includes resale of unwanted, damaged, end-of-lease goods, surplus as well as returned equipment and machines for reuse after refurbishment and data erasure.
We will help your company to get generate profitable revenue, while solving the problem of returned and excess inventory of surplus products.
Our Reverse Logistics Process
- Collection: Our logistics with collect all your unwanted products, damaged products, end-of-lease goods, surplus as well as returned equipment and machines and securely transfer to our facility
- Repair: Our trained team will do visual inspection, repairing, cleaning, sorting, refurbishing, re-manufacturing, and re-packaging. We also provide certified data destruction, and software loading for products.
- Refurbish: We will refurbish used and repaired products up to a specified resell quality.
- Remanufacture: After repair and refurbish, our team will bring used products up to quality standards to the market at cheap prices.
- Remarketing: Our teams will analyze each product thoroughly, then our remarketing team will put it on sale to our registered vendors all over India, where it will generate the top value of market.
- Recycling: All residue are transferred for recycling facility for extraction of metals, plastic, etc. Hazardous materials are always recycled separately to avoid safety and environmental risks We also provide “Certificate of Recycling” and “Certificate of Destruction”
Benefits of Reverse Logistics
- Reduces environmental impact.
- Improves brand image.
- Stock control
- Cost Effective
- Customer satisfaction
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd. a reverse logistics company in India takes the responsibility of our clients. we recover recyclable products and dispose in safe and eco-friendly way.
Contact us Now and Get free Quote