Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd a leading E-waste recycling Services provider in India, We do proper E-waste Recycling of discarded computers, electronics devices, sophisticated devices manufactured from varying proportions of glass, metals, and plastics. The process of e-waste recycling and management can vary, depending on the materials being recycled and the technologies needed.
E-waste Recycling Process in India
Electronic waste Collection and Transportation
Collection and transportation of e-waste are two of the main stages of our E-waste recycling services for processing. We as a Electronic waste Recyclers place collection bins or electronics take-back Collection Centres in specific locations and transport the collected Electronic waste from sites all over India to our plant and facility in India.
E-waste Shredding, Sorting, and Separation
After collection and transportation to our Electronic waste facility, the materials in the e-scrap stream is processed and manually separated into clean commodities that can be recycled used to make new devices that can be reused. Good & proper separation of Electronic waste materials is the foundation of electronics recycling. Shredding the Electronic waste provides the sorting and separation of plastics from metals and internal circuitry, and waste items are shredded into pieces to prepare for further sorting.
Our powerful Electronic waste Recycler Machine with overhead magnet that separates iron and steel from the e-waste materials on the conveyor itself. Further mechanical processing separates aluminum, copper, and circuit boards from the material stream which now is mostly plastic.
Where Recycled Materials Goes
Our e-waste recycling team after the shredding, sorting and separation stages have been executed, the separated materials are prepared for sale as usable raw materials for the production of new electronics or other products.
- Plastic. All the plastic materials retrieved are sent as raw material to manufacturers and recyclers who use them to manufacture Plastic items
- Metal. Scrap metals materials refined are sent as raw material to manufacturers and recyclers to manufacture new Ferrous and Non Ferrous metallic materials.
- Printed Circuit Boards. We are specialized and accredited company where we are smelt Printed Circuit Board ‘PCB’ to recover non-renewable resources such as silver, tin, gold, palladium, copper and other valuable metals.
- Hard Drives. Hard drives are shredded in whole and processed into aluminum ingots for use in automotive industry.
- Ink and Toner Cartridges. Ink and toner cartridges from printer scrap are taken back to respective manufacturing industries for recycling. They are remanufactured while those that can’t are separated into metal and plastic for re-use as raw materials.
- Batteries. Our e-waste recycling Company specializes in battery recycling where we hulled to take out plastic. The metals are smelted is specialized conditions to recover nickel, steel, cadmium and cobalt that are re-used for new battery production and fabrication of stainless steel.
E-Waste Recycling Benefits
- Our Company Helps Protect The Environment.
- Our Company Helps Conserve Limited Resources
- Our Company Promotes Energy Efficiency
- Our Company Creates Jobs
- Our Company Builds Community
- Our Company Can Be Financially Rewarding
E-waste Recyclers in India
We are top among E-waste recycling Companies in India that buys all your Electronic waste and also take donations of electronic waste for safe and reliable disposal of e-waste.
We provide e-waste recycling services in Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Delhi. Collection Centres all over India
Download Our online recycling i899 RECYCLING App Now !
Contact us Now !