Today organizations interact socially more than ever before recognising the valuable contribution they can make locally and beyond. E-waste Social Impact and responsibility extends to actively supporting the local community, the wellbeing of its employees and helping international programmes that benefit our global neighbours.
Spas Recycling supports the communities in which we operate and where our people live – acting locally and thinking globally.
- Equal opportunities have long been practiced and are enshrined in Spas Recycling company policy.
- Respecting human rights and labour standards.
- Setting and maintaining health and safety standards which protect our workforce and visitors.
E-waste Social Impact in India
Supporting e-waste social impact inclusion within the local community, Spas Recycling supports local Social Enterprises – providing them with our IT asset management system, procedures, tools and advice plus recycling of IT waste. Supporting local, national and international charities through the promotion of sustainable programmes.
Assist developing countries by sharing technical expertise and best practice processes for the refurbishment of used IT.
As a example Spas Recycling have worked with Microsoft to help set up sustainable IT refurbishment centres in Asian countries to provide local employment, training, quality standards, funding and of course supplying refurbished equipment.
- Fund raising days are held in support of national charities and international emergencies.
- Each quarter Spas Recycling donates funds to three charities nominated by our employees.
We look forward to having the opportunity to hear your ideas and how we can work together to make a difference.