Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd a leading hazardous E-waste Recycling company in India committed to provide services for companies that contribute to greater safety, security and efficiency. This commitment extends to the responsible disposal of used hazardous E-waste. We encourage all of our customers to recycle responsibly.
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd has the capacity to recycle more than a thousand tons of electronic devices annually at its 10 certified locations, servicing nearly every pin code in India.
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd is the largest fully integrated IT and electronics asset disposition provider and secure hardware and data destruction company in the India.
Hazardous E-waste Recycling: Why Recycle?
Electronic devices contain a variety of materials, including metals that can be recovered for recycling. Recycling your waste electronics saves resources because new metals don’t have to be mined.
In addition, electronic devices contain high enough levels of certain materials, such as lead, that render them hazardous E-waste when disposed. Hazardous E-wastes cannot be disposed of in the garbage.
- Many old electronic devices contain toxic hazardous substances that include lead, mercury, cadmium, beryllium, polyvinyl chloride, and chromium. When e-waste is tossed into landfills, these chemicals leach into the soil, polluting the ground water as well as the air.
- Electronics are made of components that contain valuable raw materials. Recycling old devices saves energy. It also means that fewer raw materials need to be drawn from nature to create new devices.
- Reusing old devices prevents e-waste by keeping it out of landfills. It also saves the resources used to recycle them. Additionally, reusing electronics helps other, less-fortunate people in your community. So take your old devices to be refurbished (if possible) and give them a new life.
- Finally, recycling saves the raw materials that can be repurposed by producing new devices. As a result, energy is saved, pollution is reduced, and there are fewer greenhouse gas emissions released into the atmosphere.
How we Recycle Hazardous E-waste
Hazardous E-waste recycling requires a degree of care. We execute these steps carefully:
- Collection of the hazardous E-waste from dumping or deposit points.
- Break them with a hammer or by hammering.
- Separate individual components i.e. plastic, glass, copper, and other metallic materials.
- Take individual materials to their different recycling points for further processing.
- Pack non-recyclable materials and properly dispose them.
The disposal process takes a degree of care because the company keeps the environment in mind and abides by all safety and regulation laws. As govt. authorized Recyclers, we follow all CPCB & SPCB rules and regulations during processing of the computer and electronics items.
We’ll Help You Recycle
Have a haul of hazardous E-waste you’d like to unload? Let us help. Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd takes your hazardous electronic waste to recycling facilities. Here, the items are sorted, taken apart, and separated by type. Metal, glass, plastic, and other materials are recycled into new products. Then the parts that can’t be recycled are disposed of as responsibly as possible. Contact us today by calling 8879-899-899 to schedule a pickup for your e-waste.
- Auditable & Transparent
Customers can trust in our process, where all material is tracked in our inventory system throughout the globe and only the audited downstream network is used for materials reclamation. All Spas Recycling facilities carry local and international standards, such as ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management, OHSAS 18001:2007 Workers Safety, ISO 20001:2011 IT Management and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security.
- Destructive Recycling
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd are committed to the enhancement of our environment, and engage with all of our clients seeking to employ the circular economy principles. We do however recognize that assured destruction is necessary on some occasions and provide a full suite of destruction and recycling services for our clients.
- Environmental Reporting
We provide full reporting of material using our robust inventory tracking system. This includes a comprehensive report for inbound equipment as well as full reporting by commodity of the resultant. This provides re-assurance to our clients as well as supporting their individual Sustainability Reporting needs.
- Zero Landfill Policy
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd’s zero landfill policy is at the center of all our hazardous E-waste recycling services. We understand the need to identify, evaluate and select new technologies and solutions so that we and our clients can avoid sending material to landfill. We are proud that all our production operations target and achieve zero landfill, and we continue to work with all our partners to investigate and provide improved solutions to our clients.
Hazardous E-waste Removal & Disposal Services
Hazardous E-waste Disposal
Non-Hazardous E-waste Disposal
Hazardous E-waste Transportation
Onsite Hazardous E-waste Management
Hazardous E-waste Minimization
CPCB E-waste Compliance
Security and Compliances
With our experience in security and risk management, we know how important it is to obtain proof of destruction, so we offer special security and video surveillance for the destruction of highly sensitive information. Our security system includes:
- Cameras with digital video recorders located throughout the facility, each with over 90 days of record retention.
- Two layers of sensing and security equipment that controls access separately to the facility and to the e-waste area
- Security guards who perform periodic site inspections 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We can also provide you with a Certificate of Recycling or periodic reports on the materials that are shipped and processed.
We also offer complete information technology asset disposition (ITAD) services for businesses, institutions, corporates, colleges and more. With higher value IT equipment, such as laptops and servers, we are able to provide refurbishment and resale opportunities while ensuring all hard drives have been shred or erased in accordance with industry standards.
We do not burn hazardous E-waste. We make absolutely sure that the only items sent for thermal destruction are post-recycling non-hazardous materials that can’t be reclaimed or recycled in any other way. And the thermal destruction itself occurs only as part of our Energy-from-Waste (EfW) process.
With our years of experience, multiple certifications and proven capability to manage your entire e-waste stream, we are your best choice for powering today and protecting tomorrow.
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd takes a comprehensive approach to hazardous E-waste recycling and management. Our hazardous electronic waste experts first look to minimize E-waste, explore recycling opportunities, and improve sustainability. We provide the most efficient and cost-effective hazardous E-waste removal, transportation, and disposal solutions.
For companies needing more onsite hazardous e-waste management help, our specialists manage everything from waste generation to accumulation, removal, transportation, and disposal.
Call us today to learn how we can help lower costs and improve compliance of your hazardous E-waste recycling programs.