E-waste Management in Uttar Pradesh
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd provides e-waste recycling in Uttar Pradesh certified with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001. ISO shortened for International Organization for Standardization is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. Our ISO14001: Environmental Management System is all about minimizing any negative impacts on the environment, complying with applicable environmental laws and regulations, and continually improving in these areas.
At our E-waste recycling in Uttar Pradesh factory, all electronic wastes are manually dismantled into smaller components which are then fed into a shredder to be broken down into increasingly smaller pieces. By this point, no data from the electronics is recoverable. Through various physical and chemical processes, metals are extracted and separated from the plastics and these are all melted down into bars or pellets for other uses.
Spas Recycling reduces waste as it ensures that the valuable metals and components the devices contain get recovered and a new lease of life. Otherwise, e-waste that is thrown away, including all the precious metals that it contains, will be incinerated and landfilled.
E-waste recycling company in Uttar Pradesh
At our E-waste recycling company in Uttar Pradesh factory we provide a total e-waste management solution
- Collections, deliveries and drop offs of e-waste at our national sites
- E-waste crates and bins can be provided for filling on your site
- Dismantling of products and separation into component and material form
- Data erasure with certificates or data destruction and device destruction
- Recycling certificates and weight, volume, asset number or serial number reporting